The Jorden Valley Nature Lodge - healthy rural hospitality at Kibbutz Kfar Ruppin
At Kibbutz Kfar Ruppin you will meet a unique nature experience. The kibbutz is located in the Valley of the Springs overlooking the Gilead Mountains and is an international bird watching site, which is dotted with many species of migrating birds.
The kibbutz is located in an area rich in springs and wild nature.
There are two types of B & B vacation rentals:
Palm Guest Rooms
Eight B & B vacation rentals that open to a central area with grass and shade. In the center of the site are sitting areas and garden furniture. The Bed and Breakfast accommodation is also suitable for families. The rooms include television and cable TV, air conditioning, sofas opening to youth beds, kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, kettle and cooking utensils. toilet and shower.
Ficus Guest Rooms
Four family suites open to the compound with grass and shade. The complex includes seating areas and garden furniture. The bed and breakfasts have two bedrooms, a Jacuzzi, shower and toilet. Dining area with a fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, kettle and cooking utensils. The room also has air conditioning, television and cable.
Attractions in our area
- The “Naharayim Experience” and the old bridges – combining the kibbutz story, the electricity plant and the Jordan landscape.
- The Tower and Stockade Museum in Gan Hashlosha – an opportunity to visit a life-size reconstruction of “Tel Amal” – the first “Tower and Stockade” settlement, where this construction method was invented and initially carried out.
- The ancient synagogue in Beit Alpha – a reconstructed zodiac mosaic and the story of the offering of Isaac.
Water and Nature Sites:
- The Water-spring Triangle – Nahal Hakibbutzim, Ein Mo’da and Ein Shokek.
- Gan Hashlosha (the Sachna) – the most beautiful water park in the country.
- Ganei Hugga – A water park in the Beit Shean Valley, located in the landscape of Bereishit, opposite the Gilead Mountains
- Hidden springs – Ask the hosts at “The Jordan Valley Nature Lodge” …
- Luna Gal – The water park on the Golan beach in the Sea of Galilee
- Hamat Gader – Hot springs park at the foot of the Golan Heights
- Beit She’an National Park – Visit the spectacular ruins that was the Roman and Byzantine city of Beit She’am.
- She’an Nights – A New breathtaking Audio Visual Show taking place after sunset !
- Star of the Jordan – Belvoir Fortress is a Crusader fortress, a sculpture garden and spectacular views.
Nature and Landscape Routes:
- Bird Migration – Detailed and up-to-date information will be provided at the accommodation office.
- Through the Jordan Valley view – a paved bicycle path, with unique views to the neighbors from the east.
- Through the Gilboa landscape – a combination of forests, views of the landscape and valley, and amazing flowering in winter and spring.
And more …
- Gan Garoo in Nir David – an Australian park for the whole family
- Cheese Dairy, Asis Farm in Moshav Menahemia
- The Jordan Carriages – A carriage ride in nature and other activities
- Rob Roy – canoeing along the Jordan River, Raft building and other activies
- Galita Chocolate – Family Chocolate Workshops at Kibbutz Degania B
- Reiser – Reiser tours starting from Nir David
- Moshav Avital Farm – Horse riding trips
- Ecological – field trips by electric vehicle
- Jungle Fun – Kibbutz Beit Zera
- Restaurant Rutenberg – a wonderful combination of French and Mediterranean cuisine in Old Gesher
- Restaurant Dag Dagan – fish restaurant in Kibbutz Heftziba
- Herb Farm Restaurant in the Gilboa
- Mother Restaurant – authentic home-cooked kosher food, Beit Shean
- Rosalia – cafe and patisserie, Beit Shean
- Tzel Tamar restaurant – Country restaurant in Ashdot Yaakov.
At Kibbutz Kfar Ruppin you will meet a unique nature experience.